Belt dryers are common faults and maintenance during use
Sources： | Release date：
Description：Although the belt dryer is a relatively efficient and energy-saving dryer, there is a fault in the actual operation. What we do is to find out the cause of the fault and eliminate it, so that the belt dryer can serve us. Therefore, when customers choo…
Although the belt dryer is a relatively efficient and energy-saving dryer, there is a fault in the actual operation. What we do is to find out the cause of the fault and eliminate it, so that the belt dryer can serve us. Therefore, when customers choose the belt dryer, pay attention to the configuration of the dryer. The selection of the filter on the belt dryer should be compatible with the dryer tooth passage and the diameter of the dryer. Generally, the diameter of the filter is dry. It can be 0.2 times the channel or the hole diameter. What are the common faults in the use of belt dryers? How to solve them? How to carry out maintenance? Kewei professionals introduce you to the following points:
1. Check the gas source triple piece before starting the machine, drain the water and ensure sufficient oil level.
2. Ensure that the dryer equipment is well grounded and the temperature gauge on the equipment should be metrologically verified.
3. Check and maintain the parts, such as lubricating the bearings, adjusting the pulleys, checking the electrical lines, the rocker arm of the door, the pipe joints, etc. and fixing them.
4, the raw material fire failure, may be the design of the dryer equipment, or the raw materials can not suck, causing fire in the dryer. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors, such as forcing heating to a too small dryer to achieve a drying effect. At this time, it is recommended to replace the equipment of the dryer to check whether the dryer is installed correctly, whether it leaks or increases the wind pressure. Use the dryer properly and carefully increase the temperature of the dryer to avoid ignition.
5, there is a problem of raw materials drying at one time, which is mainly caused by the dryer is too small or the dryer is not used properly. In addition, wind network wind pressure and flow calculation errors can also lead to such failures. The drying equipment can be replaced or re-modified, or the manufacturer is required to recalculate the wind pressure, flow and other changes. If it is caused by improper operation, the operator will operate correctly according to the instructions.
6. Ensure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the support springs are tightly connected, and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.
7. Keep the equipment clean, wipe the equipment daily, and clean the fluff inside the dust box to ensure ventilation. Open the back cover regularly to clean the inside of the device.